P J Brown Painting is a house painting contractor servicing the greater Philadelphia and surrounding areas since 2006.
We guarantee great prices, prompt service, courteous workers and a good clean up at completion.
Quite simply put we intend to make your experience with us the best experience you will ever have with a contractor. We can transform any home into a place of beauty, and in Philadelphia with a large number of older homes built before the 50’s your painting contractor should be familiar with working on older home because some older homes can present a variety of problems that your contractor needs to be familiar with things like settlement cracks, spider weds cracks, crumbling plaster and a host of other issues that if not treated properly will only reappear again in a short period of time.
With P J Brown Painting you not only get a professional Painting contractor you also get an experienced, honest friend in the Painting Business.
Me and my wife was so impresed that in only two days our living room, Dining room and kitchen was transformed fromcracked ceilings and walls to smooth surfaces and bright lively colors. Thanks Percy, we will recomend you and your guys to any one we know who needs a great painter and a nice contractor to work with.
15% MILITARY DISCOUNT TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED.
10% SENIORS DISCOUNT TO ALL SENIORS AGE 65 AND OVER.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PAINT AND PAINTERS
- Why should you be worried about lead paint dust?
- How Many Rooms Can I Paint with One Gallon of Paint?
- How Much Paint Does it Take to Paint The White House?
- Which Paint is Safe for a Baby’s Nusery?
- The History of Paint: 3 Facts That Will Totally Surprise You
- Should I Buy Latex or Oil Paint?
- Did You Know?
- Should I Use Semi-gloss or Flat Paint?
- How Many Coats of Paint Do I Need to Paint My House?
- What Color Is Your Kitchen Painted…?
- Can Paint Improve Your Sex Life …?
- What is the Most Popular Color?
- Is Black a Color?
- Do You Know the Most Buyer Friendly Colors to Paint a House?
- How to Clean Your Paint Brushes Good
- How Do I Remove Paint Spills From My Carpet?
- What Do I Do with My Old Paints?
- Cheapest way to buy Acrylic Paints – MIS-TINTS
- House flippers and landlords paint for le$$
- How Much Does It Cost to Paint The White House?
- How Much Does It Cost to Paint My House?
- How to Get Free Help with Your Painting Project?
- Why You Should Watch Your Painter
- What to Look for when Hiring a Painting Contractor